Disconnect and congruence: do you know how to recognize them? More importantly, do you know how to fix the disconnect and achieve congruence? I’ve got the answers! Join me to learn more about how these terms apply to your podcast and why congruence is your goal on your podcast monetization journey.
- How a fresh set of eyes can bring a needed perspective to your podcast, website, etc.
- Where the disconnect happens between what you want to accomplish with your podcast and what people actually think you are accomplishing
- Why you must clearly share what you do and why you do it
- Why any listener to any episode should know and understand who you serve and how you serve them
- How to fix the disconnect:
- Don’t be afraid to mention things repeatedly; listeners are not going to hear it all the first time.
- Have congruence across your podcast and website to make sure every listener and visitor knows who you are, what you do, and how you can serve them.
- Be sure that your social media platforms echo who you are and who you serve, and always include links to your podcast and website
- Focus more on the solutions you provide for people than the products you offer.
- Identify the elements that need to be added to your podcast, website, and social media platforms to show people who you serve and how you serve them.
- Change what you need to change to serve the client you serve today!
Let me help tweak your podcast to reach your goals with value-adding techniques: www.teampodcast.com/tuneup
Join our Facebook group! Podcast Monetization Secrets