It happens every single time! You’re ready to launch something big, roll out a new product or service, or make your first sales pitch–and WHAM! There it is: self-sabotage, and it’s ready to punch you in the face and derail everything. Join me for a closer look at how you can defeat this monster and accomplish everything you want!
- What have you done that never got past the creation stage?
- How the doubts and insecurities creep in and take over
- Why you just have to do it! Put it out there!
- Stop listening to the negative voices and live in the space of, “This WILL happen.”
- Be willing to fail repeatedly and quickly—and listen to the message of the failures
- Trace your failure to either the hook, the story, or the offer–and make tweaks
- The first thing you try will probably FAIL–just plan on it
- What to know before you launch:
- Your mind will assault you to derail you with excuses.
- ONE tactic won’t work; be willing to tweak and grow.
- Fail quickly, expect it, but put yourself out there anyway.
- Follow the advice of proven experts and be willing to put in the work and the time
Want to do something different and actually MAKE money from your podcast?
Join the Podcast Cash Machine Challenge! www.teampodcast.com/challenge