There is a big mistake that many podcasters make–and I have the solution. It all comes down to your podcast titles, and you’re missing the boat if you do it wrong. I’m sharing one easy and practical tweak that will make all the difference.
- Why you need to understand how SEO works with keywords in episode titles
- The basics of crafting compelling titles: what to do and what NOT to do
- How Apple Podcasts will rank your show according to keywords in your episode titles
- Two ways to use descriptive titles: craft them to be SEO-friendly and to be clickable, or listener-friendly
- My real-life example of how to craft clickable titles
- My solution: the formula for success is to use half of your episode titles to be SEO-friendly and the other half to be extremely clickable; you won’t go wrong if you alternate between these two simple goals!
- Why your podcast title must compel people to click and listen to your podcast
Let us help make your podcast more than you’ve imagined! If you need help with launching, strategies, or podcast production, contact us: www.teampodcast.com.