Content creation can be an overwhelming part of the podcast process. What content should be free, and what should be paid for? I’m sharing hacks you need to know to add value for your listeners and make your podcast profitable. Join me as I clarify the options and point you in the right direction.
- Why you shouldn’t give all of your content away for free
- Why you need to “hold a little back” when you create new content
- How to have new added value content without a huge time commitment:
- Use the pre-chat with your guests for behind-the-scenes content.
- Record a bonus content chat after the podcast interview,
- The key is to create multiple pieces of content to archive as you go along.
- How to use one guest interview for three separate supplemental pieces of content
- These additional pieces can be used on a membership site or in a private, paid podcast feed.
- Knowing how to stock your toolkit when you start your podcast can help you make the most of your free content and paid content.
- Christy’s tip: As you create content, hold back AT LEAST as much content as you give away for free.
If you need help with launching, strategies, or podcast production, contact us: www.teampodcast.com.
The #1 critical key for success in your podcast is your podcast name. Name it once and name it right. Check out my Podcast Naming Secrets at www.teampodcast.com/name.